Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Last day of level 3!!!

YEEEEEES!!  This morning was the last day of level 3...adios to those side leg lifts that I did not enjoy but work so well ;)  So...per my last post, I did not think I would be able to get above the 1 lb ankle weights for this level...I was totally right!I finished today still with the 1 lb ankle weights and my butt huuuuuurts!  I got really good at the free arms and free abs.  I totally understand what Tracy means by using cross vector forces when doing the free arms now!  One day I was doing them and I just kind of let myself go with it...and that is when I got it.  Pushing one arm while pulling the other arm in the opposite direction...wow, what a more intense workout once I figured that out!  I also started really getting my legs and hips into it...like you notice Tracy doing.  Not to dramatically, but just tiny little movements...such a difference.

The end of level 3 also left me with the realization that I can't eat peanut butter for every single meal!  hahahaha!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE peanut butter!!!  B/c of my hypoglycemia, I really cannot eat a lot of sweets, so my diet has always been pretty clean.  Except for Skippy Natural Peanut Butter.  So I'm doing a test run this week to see if I see any additional changes without peanut butter consumption!  Now I know how smokers feel when they are trying to quit smoking!  Aaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

I previewed level 4.  It looks easier than level 3, but "looks" is the key word there!  I'm excited to start some plank work with the leg exercises!  Tomorrow is my day off so I will do some cardio and stretching and prepare for my first attempt at level 4 on Thursday morning bright and early....4:30am to be exact!  Working an hour away from home really does not give me a lot of time for workouts or free time before/after work, so I'm up before the break of dawn.  But I enjoy it.  I've been working out super early for years now and it ensures that I don't miss a workout....and I'm happy to say that I have not missed one TAM workout yet!!!

Thanks for following my updates!!  Feel free to contact me anytime to talk about TAM, fitness, whatever!  Also for anyone interested in Beachbody workouts, I am a coach so feel free to let me know, ask me questions, and visit my page: www.teambeachbody.com/clinsay.  I haven't been super active with Beachbody b/c my current job is crazy busy, but hopefully soon I will get back into it more!

Back soon with level 4 updates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment